Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 3

I woke up this morning feeling great. Well rested with no headache! I have not been overwhelmingly hungary. I talked to two women today who have done this cleanse - more than once. Both liked the cleanse, and said it made a big difference in the way they felt.
I did drink my tea last night. Drank about 3 1/2 cups of salt water this morning. There is a noticeable change in what is coming out my ass! To me all of this is so interesting.
I did weigh myself the day before I started all of this . I have a very nice scale, and by nice I mean it is about 5 lbs. off. I weighed in at 128. I will not weigh myself again until all of this is over. This cleanse is not a weight loss tool for me, but the weight thing is a good question and one I want an answer to.
I'll check back tomorrow.

No comments: