Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The worlds worst blogger ....

I am ... the worlds worst blogger.  Now I've  started another one! I think I have such a hard time with the other one (www.ilikeyoublog.wordpress.com) simply because it's work. I do love my job. It's just that sometimes there is so much to do when you own a business. I am starting this blog so I can write about the things I love most - no matter how disgusting, inappropriate, vulgar or non-pc they may be! So There!
I am going to start right out with disgusting. A very fine place to start! I am going to start a "cleanse" tonight. I was going to start last night, but then I read another bloggers information on this cleanse. I decided that I couldn't possibly be at work the the first full day of the cleanse. For those of you familiar with cleanses I am starting the "Master Cleanse". It is basically drinking a concoction of water, fresh squeezed lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and grade B maple syrup for 5-10 days. That is the good part. The rest of it entails drinking "Smooth Move" tea before bed each night.  The name pretty much gives it away. As far as I can gather you wake, drink a quart of warm salt water and proceed to spend a lot of time in your bathroom. It may seem crazy to most ... even myself. My body could use a good cleaning. We'll see how long I last!

No comments: